Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Help

just received a gun purchased on the bbs its faulty sent pm to seller who then went offline ?? maybe coincidence but if not how do i contact a MOD for advice please maybe i'm just another gullible pensioner.

There is a contact us button at the bottom of the main page, hope this helps.

Scroll down and there's a contact us button, bottom left.

Hope you get it sorted.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

I have actually reported this post, admins will now see and respond.

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Please pm me the details
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

Thumbs up Help

thanks for your reply's all the time i've been a member never noticed before

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    He was online half an hour ago......
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

What exactly is the fault please?

I know that I'm playing the Devil's Advocate but how long have you waited for the seller to respond ?

Vic Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    I know that I'm playing the Devil's Advocate but how long have you waited for the seller to respond ?

Vic Thompson
    About 5 minutes by the look of it.

Atb
    Chris
    BSA Ultra Multi .22 ( Falcon Merlin 10x42T, `Tweaky` reg, HW mod, Cobra Merlin+Dipol L3 ), Skan M32 .177 (3-12x44 mini SWAT), Alros Trailsman .177 (Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20 , `Tweaky` reg ), Steyr Evo 10e and a Daystate Pulsar. 177..

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?
    Be sure to search the good deals thread with their nickname before buying from anyone on here, if they have a low post count especially avoid! but hopefully that's not the case here...
    ***Proud Member of Castleton Air Rifle Club***

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post

Vic Thompson
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_SwampThing View Post
    About 5 minutes by the look of it.

Atb
    Chris
    I would agree, people have things to do other than be on the BBS, some of us are harder to contact than others & some issues are only personal opinion of condition.
    bit different if there's something obviously broken or missing that the seller lied about.

Send a detailed PM or e-mail & allow time for a reply, as in a day or two not a few minutes, if not sorted after a week / several messages back & forth, that's the time to involve the mods.

I am the seller. I sent this man an email and a PM yesterday evening offering to send him a postage label to return tha gun to me and i will then refund his money.
    Even though he knew that a seal securing ring had become detached he still attempted to shoot the gun, unwise and dangerous. Once I am sure that this action has not caused damage I will refund his money.
    So Far I have received no response.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by norm View Post
    I am the seller. I sent this man an email and a PM yesterday evening offering to send him a postage label to return tha gun to me and i will then refund his money.
    Even though he knew that a seal securing ring had become detached he still attempted to shoot the gun, unwise and dangerous. Once I am sure that this action has not caused damage I will refund his money.
    Well you can't be more fair than that.

Quote Originally Posted by norm View Post
    I could'nt respond last night i was in hospital, i did NOT damage the gun in anyway & was not initially aware what the securing ring was, i later suspected what it might be. U seem to be looking for a way to evade a refund, i have been shooting airguns for 65 years as well as firearms i would never ever do any thing dangerous with a gun, & would not come on the bbs & make such allegations about another person online ever & i had avoided naming U on line to try keep things civil shocked @ your outburst M