Thread: Heading to Sunderland soon.

Heading to Sunderland soon.

As above . Heading to Sunderland then possibly Darlington.

Down to see friends of my wife .

Any RFD's worth visiting ?
    I'm in the market for a moderator and pellets . Too pricey up here

Sunderland Airguns, 4A, Atkinsons Buildings, Trimdon St, Sunderland SR4 6AH (0191 567 0147)
    Bradford Stalker, Ouston Bank Farm House, Chester-le-Street DH2 1BB (0191 410 0565)
    Bagnall and Kirkwood, 28 Grey St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6AE (0191 232 5873)

I would give them a call first to check if items are in stock and compare prices. Last moderator I bought was an SAK from Bagnall and Kirkwood, last pellets from Bradford Stalker. I go to Sunderland Airguns to have my air bottles filled and have bought a couple of rifles from them

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    Sunderland Airguns, 4A, Atkinsons Buildings, Trimdon St, Sunderland SR4 6AH (0191 567 0147)
    Bradford Stalker, Ouston Bank Farm House, Chester-le-Street DH2 1BB (0191 410 0565)
    Bagnall and Kirkwood, 28 Grey St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6AE (0191 232 5873)

I would give them a call first to check if items are in stock and compare prices. Last moderator I bought was an SAK from Bagnall and Kirkwood, last pellets from Bradford Stalker. I go to Sunderland Airguns to have my air bottles filled and have bought a couple of rifles from them
    Thanks Ken.

id back the 3 ken has said,but bagnals are a bit pricey compared to the other 2

Chewy is offline Can't believe i missed this last night...
    I always recommend Bradford Stalker. I’ve bought a few pistols and rifles from them over the years and always found them better to deal with than Bagnal and Kirkwood. Plus, I live just around the corner in Ouston. It’s nice having a RFD in walking distance.
    Weihrauch HW99S .177 - Pardini P10 - Crosman 2240 - Beeman P17 .177 - Umarex Beretta PX4 Storm .177 - Umarex Beretta 92FS .177

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    id back the 3 ken has said,but bagnals are a bit pricey compared to the other 2
    Previously I would have agreed 100%, what changed my mind was the price of the SAK moderator when I bought it about a year ago at £37.50. Pleasantly surprised, although I notice they are now £39.95
    Last edited by ken69; 20-07-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I always recommend Bradford Stalker. I’ve bought a few pistols and rifles from them over the years and always found them better to deal with than Bagnal and Kirkwood. Plus, I live just around the corner in Ouston. It’s nice having a RFD in walking distance.
    Agreed, they are very good to deal with
    Last edited by ken69; 20-07-2021 at 08:27 AM.

DAB in Darlo good stock of pellets at good prices

I would rather pay extra money if needed than put any money Bradford and Stalkers way. I have stopped going in many years ago now for good reason. My pals who live in the area say the same. Go to Newcastle the City is amazing and pop into Bagnall and Kirkwood. If the tins are are a bit more expensive and you buy them let me know and I will transfer you a couple of quid via F&F PayPal 😎

I will be looking for a moderator and pellets .

Yes I can buy them here but I will be down that way anyway plus I can save a few quid. .

The local shop here is 5 mins walk away and way over priced. I only go there if desperate.

He had a beaten up HW99s on the shelf and I mean beaten up . Looked like it had been dragged around a field by a tank for £30 less than a brand new one .

He is £1.50 to £2 per box of .22lr more compared to the shop I use 150miles away. My brother lives near the other shop so I buy my 600 limit from them when I visit .

I'm all for buying local but I'm not for buying at way over the top prices
    Last edited by bighit; 20-07-2021 at 10:23 AM.

i hate paying over the top for things,i only do it if im desperete at the time