Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bottles

the rfd local to us all hydrotech bottles are picked up every 2 weeks and they take them back to there place test them and bring them back 2 week later.And thats come from Hydrotech themselves

Cheers mate thanks for the heads up i took mine in to the local guy dropped it off on a monday and got back on the wednesday so hmmm may be he has some pull at the company gets them done faster , i am going to ring him tomorrow and ask if that hydro bottles have to go back because if so then i get rid and get a one any company can test .

so you could be looking at up to a month to get a test if you miss the collection and have to drop the bottle then wait 2 weeks for them to collect and then 2 weeks to return wow

I think Pi is to do with ali cylinders.

Google

ISO 7866 with “Pi” (π) mark cylinders.

Hydrotech can test cylinders used on airguns too. Ones that are part of them.

http://www.hydrotech.co.uk/airgun/servicing.html

The only trouble I have had is that a dive shop won't fill a bottle without the fish symbol when I had the bottle re tested at local testing centre for offshore to British standard the dive shop wouldn't accept it being tested even took the test certificates in but they lost out on refills
    Waveneyshootingclub.org

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I think Pi is to do with ali cylinders.

Google

ISO 7866 with “Pi” (π) mark cylinders.
    pi symbol is not (n)