Thread: bottles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steptoe1966 View Post
    @threelander ok so they test on site you dropped hte bottle off then they called you to sya they can not test that does not make sense , you took it in they saw the bottle so should have said sorry no right there and then surely , also what bottle is it then maker because i would love to look in to the maker and find out how they can say they have to test what if you moved to spain or france are they saying you have to come back to the uk if it was a uk bottle or what , that does not make sense at all
    how does it not make sense.The guy that booked it in may not have known it may have been the tester that pointed this out to him ??

Quote Originally Posted by threelander View Post
    how does it not make sense.The guy that booked it in may not have known it may have been the tester that pointed this out to him ??
    No i mean that they can not test it , like others have said i never heard it and bare in mind the club i go to has a huge amount of air gunners and they even fill their bottles there , and whne i had mine filled i asked the guy where i have to take it and he said we test them no problem and then put a tamperproof label on , i just mean seems funny they will not test it and they say the company who make the bottle have to , see as i say let's say you move to spain with your bottle what do you just throw it away then