Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fraudulent listing on iHunter

Fraudulent listing on iHunter

https://www.ihunter.co.uk/rtcl_listi...hw100-carbine/

Please do not purchase the above, this has been directly lifted from my advert on Gunstar .
    This listing on ihunter was made a week ago when the gun was still in my possession.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    To be completely honest, first time I've heard of Ihunter.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    To be completely honest, first time I've heard of Ihunter.

Dave
    You (and everyone else) have now

Ihunter have been around for a while, I know I mentioned them as a sales site when free-ads stopped selling guns.
    lots of their stuff on the bay.

I think as the name suggests their kit is more hunting oriented, heavy pellets for FAC power etc

They do a nice 3 in 1 IR illuminator with 850nm, 940nm & eye visible all in one unit.

Yes you need to be very careful with the adds on there I nearly got stung with a .20 falcon light hunter seller asked for bank transfer I wanted to speck to them first the ring tone was a strange one and no answer but they answered emails straight away something didn't add up as I had seen the same gun just a week or so before sell either on here or agf so alarm bells started to ring I contacted ihunter to ask if there sellers were checked they weren't they removed the add I did warn others on here and agf about it sounds like either the same conman is back or possible another

Same here I’d never heard of iHunter either until someone from Gunstar messaged me

Theoben scammer too

Theres a far too cheap SLR 98 .177 on Ihunter too at 450. Been advertised for 1 month and still available Says the photos are sufficient on the add. Clearly has no others to send.
    Always on the look out for Brum / Venom - Webley Longbow / Tommie rifles and parts.

Somebody want to put a link up?

Dave
    Smell my cheese

never heard of it my self

Somebody want to put a link up?

Dave

This one ?

https://www.ihunter.co.uk/rtcl_listing/theoben-slr98/

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Thanks, dodgy as. Reverse image search shows same pictures on airgun nation at 995.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thanks, dodgy as. Reverse image search shows same pictures on airgun nation at 995.

Dave

Ihunter is always full of dodgy looking rifles Dave.

It became popular when Facebook banned airgun sales then free ads banning sales. .

Dave
    Its is surprising how many guns you recognise on there from other adds thought the net its a good thing that the members from here and agf can keep each other informed of things that might be dodgy its a shame society has become this way

Antoni is offline There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Its is surprising how many guns you recognise on there from other adds thought the net its a good thing that the members from here and agf can keep each other informed of things that might be dodgy its a shame society has become this way
    Our society has always been like this - hasn't it?

It's just that the interweb has made it mahusively easier for amoral people.

We all have to develop immunity from this kind of threat in the same way we that developped immunity from bacteria and viruses over those last thousands of years.
    P1V1overT1=P2V2overT2

I messaged the guy offering to collect with cash. No response. Quelle surprise!

Others my also like to bombard him with enquiries, his mobile is on the ad.

Dave
    Smell my cheese