Thread: Fraudulent listing on iHunter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fraudulent listing on iHunter

https://www.ihunter.co.uk/rtcl_listi...hw100-carbine/

Please do not purchase the above, this has been directly lifted from my advert on Gunstar .
    This listing on ihunter was made a week ago when the gun was still in my possession.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    To be completely honest, first time I've heard of Ihunter.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    To be completely honest, first time I've heard of Ihunter.

Dave
    You (and everyone else) have now

Ihunter have been around for a while, I know I mentioned them as a sales site when free-ads stopped selling guns.
    lots of their stuff on the bay.

I think as the name suggests their kit is more hunting oriented, heavy pellets for FAC power etc

They do a nice 3 in 1 IR illuminator with 850nm, 940nm & eye visible all in one unit.

Yes you need to be very careful with the adds on there I nearly got stung with a .20 falcon light hunter seller asked for bank transfer I wanted to speck to them first the ring tone was a strange one and no answer but they answered emails straight away something didn't add up as I had seen the same gun just a week or so before sell either on here or agf so alarm bells started to ring I contacted ihunter to ask if there sellers were checked they weren't they removed the add I did warn others on here and agf about it sounds like either the same conman is back or possible another

Same here I’d never heard of iHunter either until someone from Gunstar messaged me