Hello, new to the forum but have been on and off the ranges for nearly 20 years. Looking at adding a 10m air rifle to the cabinet and considering my options with so little on the market today (ignoring all the carbon fibre, 10k olympic kind of thing).

After some digging and reading I am looking to pick up maybe a Walther LGR or LG90, or go a bit older and find a nice Weihrauch HW55 ( I have a Mk2 HW77 currently and love it in both feel and construction).
Everyone seems to own a 300s so it would be nice to have something different.

Not really asking for opinions on each rifle as so much will have been posted before found with a little searching, both I think would make excellent choices and everyone has there own personal preference when it comes down to it.
Really how the top end of yesteryear might compare to the 2 options of today, namely the Air Arms S200 Target and the BSA Silver Star for it's adjustability, though as not even BSA's retailers all offer the Silver Star and never seen anyone use one that might provide somewhat of an answer

I do not currently have a PCP so all the extra's would be needed for the newer ones as well. Any current pitfalls in the above choices where parts might be difficult to get hold of etc?