Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi all

I am relatively new to air gunning and looking forward to learning more on here. I retired relatively recently and fancied a new hobby, not that I am short of stuff to do as I am already a keen motorbikes, music fan etc.etc. but a chap needs a constant supply of new toys. My gateway drug was a little Victory CP2 I bought to do some garden plinking but that soon led to "I think I need a proper rifle so I can keep my CP2 as a pistol" type thoughts.

Much web researching later and musing on what I fancied getting led to me buying a shiny new Weihrauch HW110T grey laminate PCP, and a divers bottle to feed it. I immediately discovered this was way too accurate to be wasted shooting in my garden so I found myself a local range to have more of a proper go. In short, I blooming love it and especially like making holes in targets at 50 metres which is addictive.

I've also got a few others shooting too. My Dad has shot small bore rifles for near on 70 years and for a lot of those represented Lancashire as well as his local club in Warrington so he took to the Weihrauch like a duck to water and has been coaching me which is rather handy. More surprisingly my wife and daughter have been coming to the range on and off and I have beeb having difficulty getting a go myself! That of course meant I needed ANOTHER GUN!!!!

SO, I have been compelled to buy another Weihrauch, this time a HW100S with a lovely walnut stock. My man maths went along the lines of - both are beautifully made, used the same filler probe, both are ambidextrous as we are not all right handed, and both are just as good to shoot with so there isn't really a main gun or a second best one.

ANYWAY, thats me and I look forwards to learning lots of new info from all of you folk on here!
    This airgun malarky is good fun and an excellent way to spend pocket money.
    I have a Weihrauch HW110T Laminate a HW100S and a Victory CP2 so I need to slow down bit

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Welcome aboard, I look forward to reading about your first springer acquisition. Maybe something with a bit of age and iron sights, gets most of us in the end.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

welcome to a top forum