Thread: Airtech BSA r10 mk2 advice

Airtech BSA r10 mk2 advice

I am reluctantly thinking of parting with my airtech stage 2 r10 mk2 super carbine with hawke varmint2 4-16-44 SF & 32mm shroud new in may 2016 airtech tuned SEP 2016 has se stock with 4 way but pad near perfect condition still exactly how Carl set it up never messed with doing consistently around 11.7 with 8.44 jsb gun has never really had that much use around 1-2 tins nearer the 1probably never seen any rain last few years had a monthly wipe down few pellets through barrel then back in cabinet I'm out of touch with what things sell for now so any feedback on what it would be worth with and without scope would be appreciated thanks Garryhttps://www./community/index.php?threads/airtech-bsa-r10-mk2.354786/ few pics on there
    Last edited by garry h; 28-08-2021 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Link

Probably better off selling it gun only. I should imagine gun to be worth around £550 plus another £100 with scope
    A Wise Man Can Act A Fool, A Fool Can Not Act Wise

Thanks for that any one else have any thoughts on value ty garry

I think its gettiing harder to put a value on rifles in the current climate.
    New rifles are in short supply and used ones seem to be fetching a premium.

But, there'll always be a ceiling for a used rifle, even one that's been reworked.

Best advice is advertise it for what you'd be happy at selling at.
    I would agree that you'd do better splitting the scope from the sale though.
    B.A.S.C. member

Will be sold without scope waiting for a tx200 being delivered will go on that decided I need to have at least 1 rifle would be gun only 4 mags slip if wanted