I have 4 sfs tuned guns (off friends of a friend etc). I original bought a Jacksnipe directly.

I echo the above. They are good, but not that good. Sorry to pour cold water on them.

They tune their guns to only 10ftlb using a mid weight such as HNFTT (their pellet of choice to calibrate to) to be on the 'safe' side of 12, despite confessing that HNFTT are not the most accurate pellets in their set up. I am sure all guns would naturally feel nicer merely by cranking down the power.

I ordered one to become a Jacksnipe and I wasn't that impressed with the results. The most noticeable being the trigger being set so sensitive that it will fire if you breathed on it. Some may claim it has been finely polished to the n'th degree, but I dare not even find 1st stage in fear of it firing. Did little for my confidence. This was evident on the 2 new tunes (one being a friend's order).

As to the other secondhand sfs guns, the trigger felt much better. I get the impression the previous owners have reset them to their own liking over a sfs setting.

As for Si, I take the vids with a big pinch of salt. I don't know the guy but sometimes he behave just too Kool. A normal person would be jumping around in ecstasy if they could shoot to a pin head on a windy day. Si may be sitting 50m away, but I get the feeling some target shooter is shooting from 10m just off camera. Maybe I am a bit cynical but when most of the credit goes to sfs and how well the guns are tuned, you can't help feel he is on commission.

Since then, I have opted for actual engineering expertise - with custom parts and fine fitting. Sfs does no new parts. They polish and 'special grease' existing OEM parts. You get nothing more than what you can achieve yourself so long a YT vid guides you along.

This is with 4 guns experience. They are nicer than factory but there is a limit how how shiny you can polish an egg.