Thread: Free Weihrauch stock and assorted parts

Free Weihrauch stock and assorted parts

Due to my fathers weihrauch HW77 being damaged,and us not been able to source a replacement action.
    He has sadly decided to retire from his shooting.So will be giving away his rifle stock and some other parts from it.

Before you start giving bits away, tell us what you need to get the gun up and running, Joe ?

All the best Mick

Sounds a bit drastic.
    Was this not the 77 that had been in a loft for years? Can he not continue with whatever he's been using since, or buy a used Springer to continue? I'm sure you can pick up a decent HW or AA Springer for under £200, and would have likely cost not much shy of that to get an action and trigger etc.
    I'd imagine a decent 77 stock would fetch 50 quid odd (maybe more as stocks seem to be strong money at the minute) and be a chip off the bill of a replacement.

Put a list up of what you need mate and we can all see if we can help you out. Even if your father doesn’t want it now you keep it and rebuilt it and show him when you have finished it.

If you do decide to sell the parts throw them on you will be surprised what the parts will go for on there and put it towards the new gun you might get enough to buy the new gun depending what parts you have left

HW parts

I need an action to repair my fathers gun,he reversed over it by mistake after shooting,
    i do not have a budget to replace him with a new gun,so wanted to gt him a replacement action.joe

hw parts

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Before you start giving bits away, tell us what you need to get the gun up and running, Joe ?

All the best Mick
    Hello Mick,we need either a 77 action or a 97 action,to get him going again.
    He reversed over his gun after shooting by mistake,he is in his 80's now,been shooting since he was a kid.joe

What part of the action was damaged as I know they can be taken apart by the barrel so you might just need part of it have you a picture of it at all

Was the one from me of no use Joe?
    It seemed to be working fine,
    Or has that been run over as well

Don't give up on it just yet, Martin

Has he already been given an action before

Ey Ey !