Thread: Chronograph

Chronograph

This is not a wanted advert, just after some advice on best chrono with £60 budget

Only one I can think of for that money that works is the Combro CB625, if you find find one in stock.
    BASC

I still use an old skan unit , Not many about now but they dont sell for much as thier age but my ones have been faultless, Never had issues apart from my mate forgets to bring the one back he borrowed from me, Only does ftps but easy to work out

The Combro is cheap, works well, but no good on a springer.

I've been surprised and delighted that the Cheap, Cheerful, Chinese Chrony's off the bay work quite well for minimal expense.

I clamped a piece of padded, metal pipe in mine that the barrel slips into. Makes it much easier to line up and not shoot something important.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Kettle View Post
    The Combro is cheap, works well, but no good on a springer.

I've been surprised and delighted that the Cheap, Cheerful, Chinese Chrony's off the bay work quite well for minimal expense.

I clamped a piece of padded, metal pipe in mine that the barrel slips into. Makes it much easier to line up and not shoot something important.
    Also had good results with the Chinese ones, think I paid around £18 for mine bit seem a little dearer now, also the acetech ac6000 which is meant for air soft but works really well with air rifles, they are around the £60 mark and the latest ones are rechargeable…

E bay

Combro’s have been going for nearly £100 second hand on .