Thread: Howto setup a scope for a non shooter? PS+ wearing glasses.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FOZZD1 View Post

Daughters glasses are quite rectangular and I can see them drop as she gets into the correct position
    which puts the frame into her line of sight.

Thanks again.
    I wear varifocals and they slip every time i get in position unless i ram them hard against my nose before every shot. in all honesty I've taken to shooting without my glasses as it's become too much of a pain at times. I'm considering getting a second pair next time I'm eye tested with a metal frame that I'm going to bend into such a state that they cant move and to hell with the nose rubbing etc. It's a PITA

Quote Originally Posted by bernie66 View Post
    I wear varifocals and they slip every time i get in position unless i ram them hard against my nose before every shot. in all honesty I've taken to shooting without my glasses as it's become too much of a pain at times. I'm considering getting a second pair next time I'm eye tested with a metal frame that I'm going to bend into such a state that they cant move and to hell with the nose rubbing etc. It's a PITA
    Buy a corded glasses string. And use a slip knot to take up slack.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

I wear glasses for reading and close up work but dispense with them when I am shooting via a scope. You do end up with quite an amount of adjustment outwards of the reticle focus ring but that's far better than having to cope with face adornments that get in the way.