Thread: BSA ultra CLX

BSA ultra CLX

I know it’s early days yet but has anyone bought, handled or shot one yet? If so, what do you reckon?

I must admit since hearing about them, they have been top of my PCP wish list and suppressed my desire to splurge on a something that is vastly more expensive. Im really interested in one, think they are going to be a big hit for BSA too.

Not sure if anyone's managed to get their hands on one yet? But Terry Doe has already completed the first part of his review in Airgun World this month and is liking it very much. Worth getting a copy.. Plus, I'm guessing many shops will re-open today so you'll be able to ask about availability / timings etc.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by chimpy leon View Post
    I know it’s early days yet but has anyone bought, handled or shot one yet? If so, what do you reckon?

I must admit since hearing about them, they have been top of my PCP wish list and suppressed my desire to splurge on a something that is vastly more expensive. Im really interested in one, think they are going to be a big hit for BSA too.
    Agree with you pal. Its had me thinking but it wouldn't make much sense to buy one as I rarely use pcps. Then again, when has sense ever come into it 🙄
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Warning for any one trying to buy one .

bad news on delivery of new Ultras :-(
    CLX Delay

"Apologies for the delay in supply.

BSA wishes to apologise to all our customers presently waiting to receive their new Ultra CLX rifles.

We are working with our supply chain to urgently resolve a delay effecting a vital component part. This delay was unforeseen and a direct effect of the current climate, it was unfortunately only communicated to us a short time before production was due to commence.

As a result of the delay, we have been unable to supply any customer with Ultra CLX’s to date and ask you to bear with us whilst we resolve this issue. We thank you for your patience and will provide you with more positive news very soon."

First Edition CLX

Hi, yes I have one in .22 first edition, it’s a beautiful rifle, shoots like a dream, one the best triggers I’ve used. Handles effortlessly, very shootable and points instinctively. So pleased I was able to secure one!

Well done; continue to enjoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

read the reiew on it in the mag,sounds a lovely bit of kit