I'm thinking of fitting a regulator to my Hatsan AT44-10 and looking on I've found one but would like some advice from someone who may have used or fitted them. The ones I know of are Huma and the one I spotted on made by a company called Lanes. I know you can buy other rifles with regulators already fitted but I'm not looking at doing that as I'd rather fit a regulator in my Hatsan if it's worth it. Also if there are any other regulators that other know about that are good and cost less. I'd be looking at the smaller regulator as I want to keep my rifle sub 12ft.
Also on the description it says the regulators can be altered from 30bar to 150 bar. Can anyone explain what this means, does it mean if I fill my cylinder to 200bar then the regulator would run at a lower bar pressure or could I only fill the cylinder to 150bar if I set it at that level.
Here's the link to the regulator on but if anyone has a link to another site or shop that sells regulators at a better price let me know, thanks.
https://www./itm/112644296943?hash=i...AAAOSwQxxctmow