Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
A little while ago, back in March I think, I asked for some info about Cadets & Cadet Majors to which there were several interesting replies & in response to one of them I mentioned that I understood a new book about BSA might be on the horizon. Well that in itself brought some encouraging replies but I wondered if there was any news available on the progress of the project which I think was at the stage where a publisher was needed to take it to the next level.

Anybody heard any encouraging news about the book please? Not that I am desperate to spend money you understand, it's just that the Knibbs ones might have to be kept in a bank vault unthumbed as value seems to be headed northwards & Mr Hillers book is almost a loose leaf version now.
The manuscript has been completed and the book will be self published later this year.

We're nearly there.

It will be around 270 pages long and include over 500 colour photos. The book concentrates on BSAs made between 1905 and 1939 though, so will not include post war air rifles such as the Cadet.

Kind Regards,

John Milewski