Thread: Bushnell engage 2.5-10x44 any good?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35

Bushnell engage 2.5-10x44 any good?

Hi all,

Anyone got or used a Bushnell engage 2.5-10x44 scope please.

Your thoughts if you have please.

Cheers

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I have not tried the engage range of Bushnell scopes but I do have a Forge 5-15x50 and a nitro 6-24x50. Both have the Deploy Mil rad reticle. The Forge is excellent but the reticle in the Nitro is a bit on the thick side. I know this doesn't answer your original question but I hope it helps in some way.
    Bob

Another no idea but I find Bushnell scopes suit me best in general, I've had a few cheap Banner A/O's then replaced them with Elite 6500's on all my FaC rifles & soon will be fitting a 3.5-10x36mm A/O A22 Bushnell with a "rimfire" ret on my ratting sub 12ftb rifle. I did think of trying the Forge range awhile back, the Elites work so decided why change.
    Rabbit Stew, no artificial additives except lead.
    IF THE MUD REACHES YOUR KNEES GET OUT OF THE FIELD QUICK.
    WANTED. UNF MOD.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Thanks guys for the replies, I have several Bushnell scopes, I mainly have Trophy and Legends but really want to have a decent scope for my Prosport but really want something with a mildot or similar ret and quality lenses, I may have to have a look into the Elite range if I find the ret I like.

Cheers

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I have got the Bushnell Match Pro in FFP for long range rimfire and it's superb. But it's around 700 quid.

(Becoming a reluctant convert to FFP -see the splash, read off from the reticle the mils you're away from where you aimed at and then correct by dialling or hold off. The distance remains the same for all mags unlike SFP.)

Also got 6500s on several gallery rifles. I'm told by the Gallery chaps in my club that this is the scope to have for Gallery - I'm only a plinkyplonker at gallery. (I'm sure others will have different opinions re the best scope...)