Thread: Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4 – 4.5mm BB

Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4 – 4.5mm BB

Just obtained the clock 17 gen 4 bb pistol. Anyone any idea how to remove the nut which is stuck solid in the magazine.
    https://ibb.co/kgLfYMX

Is it supposed to come fully out ? .

It's the a retaining ring.?

Yes supposed to come out and screwed in at an angle

I Just purchased it cheap like this

Do you mean the alken key nut that holds the CO2 in? If so, it sounds like it's been cross thread from new. You might want to take it back to the shop, as it may become a real headache for you.

However, you could try skooshing a wee bit of wd40 around the thread and letting it penetrate (don't let it get on the seals etc) and see if they provides enough lube to get the nut moving.
    Member of SACS and Scottish Target Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Dàibhidh View Post
    Do you mean the alken key nut that holds the CO2 in? If so, it sounds like it's been cross thread from new. You might want to take it back to the shop, as it may become a real headache for you.

However, you could try skooshing a wee bit of wd40 around the thread and letting it penetrate (don't let it get on the seals etc) and see if they provides enough lube to get the nut moving.
    yes allen key nut.think it might have been cross threaded, will do when i recieve the pistol most likely friday. what is the silver colored part in the nut, could i drill it out,