Thread: Valuation please.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.

Valuation please.

Price please for a Bsa Edge 2-7x32 pistol scope, been mounted on a pistol, looked through, removed and put back in the box. So it's as new as it can be apart from being new!

Thanks folks.

Cheers.

Roy.

p.s. mods if this is in the wrong section could you pop it in the right one when you get the time.....thanks.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post
    Price please for a Bsa Edge 2-7x32 pistol scope, been mounted on a pistol, looked through, removed and put back in the box. So it's as new as it can be apart from being new!

Thanks folks.

Cheers.

Roy.

In the bin she goes then, obviously it's worthless!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

i bought a few a couple of years ago about £30 posted apiece and they're still new in the box
    just never got around to fitting them to a couple of c9a pumpers
    if i were selling one i'd put £25 quid plus post i'd guess but look at what they're selling for and go 80% as even though not used it is still s/h

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    i look at what they're selling for and go 80% as even though not used it is still s/h
    I would Ped, but every time someone sells one the bugger removes the price!!!!!!!!!

ATB.

Roy.

I would Ped, but every time someone sells one the bugger removes the price!!!!!!!!!

ATB.

Roy.

i sold two edges recently for £160 the pair posted, they are about £130 each new retail.

BSA:

Edge 2-7x28 Pistol Scope £80
    Edge 2-7x32 Pistol Scope £85

blumming heck they have gone up in price wished i'd bought a few more now

Quote Originally Posted by Tony22b View Post
    i sold two edges recently for £160 the pair posted, they are about £130 each new retail.

BSA:

Okay, thanks for the info fella.

Cheers.

Roy.

In the bin she goes then, obviously it's worthless!
    Which bin?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Which bin?
    The one next to me lathe! where all the shite goes!!

Cheers.

Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony22b View Post

BSA:

It was me that bought them as I already have a couple and use them usually on BSA Scorpion pistols for long range target work. I possibly paid a bit much for them because of my want.

They are very limited in their use for air pistols as they are designed primarily for powder burners and the fixed parallax of 50 yards limits them a little for short range plinking. They are indeed a good scope but demand in the UK limits the price, The much cheaper PAO models are much more suitable for most peoples uses over here. The BSAs are really good scopes but limited in their use, I have a barrel mounted one on a BSA long Tom and that is quick, accurate and nice to shoot . I am currently working on different barrel mounts as I like the 'both eyes open, snapshooting style' they promote

that is the use for mine, on a couple of blue streaks fitted in the scout position