Thread: UK Stock of Falcon T50.......

UK Stock of Falcon T50.......

Gah!!

Scope choice that I'd narrowed down to two was then churned over (again) today with another strong contender.. now all I need to do is find one in a shop, either online or on the high street!

If anyone knows where I can find a Falcon T50 please let me know!!

Quote Originally Posted by clipper View Post
    Gah!!

Scope choice that I'd narrowed down to two was then churned over (again) today with another strong contender.. now all I need to do is find one in a shop, either online or on the high street!

If anyone knows where I can find a Falcon T50 please let me know!!
    T50x or T50 Mk2 503..??
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Had a look and couldn't see one in stock.

Great scope BTW for the money. I had one and fell onto a really Nice X50 SH so traded up. I mostly shoot HFT but decided to get another FT scope as i started in FT a long, long time ago.

Edit, just had a thought, maybe join shooting the breeze and ask if anyone has one for sale?.....they are more target related. If you're not a member i'm happy to ask for you.

Double Edit, just posted in STB mate a wanted add for a T50. If anyone replies i will get a contact number and PM you. Not using my X50 at all and really can't see me doing any FT in the near future, if interested then please feel free to drop me a PM.
    Last edited by ChrisC; 22-06-2021 at 07:13 AM.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us