Thread: Imp mk2 any good

Imp mk2 any good

Been on lookout for a .20 99 but now toying with an imp mk2.

Always fancied trying one but never seen one used local to me. Do I bite bullet and order.

Long term I'd buy a cs stock for it as other 99s I've had have benefited from the stock upgrade.

Thanks

Opinions from owners please not rumours

Yes I have had one and it was quite good, problem was just that ‘it’s quite good’

I have also put a tuning kit in a 99 and a home tune in another.. both shot just as well as the Imp, same power, lack of twang and a smooth and consistent shot string over the chrono

I know Sandwell get some great reviews, Si Pittaway being the obvious fan boy but personally I fail to see them as anything other than a good home tune

Just my opinion of course

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Yes I have had one and it was quite good, problem was just that ‘it’s quite good’

I have also put a tuning kit in a 99 and a home tune in another.. both shot just as well as the Imp, same power, lack of twang and a smooth and consistent shot string over the chrono

I know Sandwell get some great reviews, Si Pittaway being the obvious fan boy but personally I fail to see them as anything other than a good home tune

Just my opinion of course
    Thanks mate kind off info I'm after

What are the differences between the Imp and the Mk2?