Thread: FWB 127 trigger breakage...HELP

FWB 127 trigger breakage...HELP

Now gentlemen my very close friend has been renovating a 127 Sport Mk2 .22 rifle and a freak accident today resulting in a broken trigger blade, to say my friend is hacked off is an understatement as the rifle has undergone a full restoration looking lovely now..apart from the bloody trigger. Has anyone a spare they would like to sell or could put us onto anyone who may have one for sale.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help my buddy.

Phil

I think I remember Macarri in USA having / selling them????
    Maybe a visit to the website might help... sorry I do not have details.
    Cheers, Phil

PS ... facing a similar situation some years ago I set to with a bit of aluminium and a hacksaw/drill and files and made a new blade. not as pretty as the old one but it worked. Might be an option if you have no luck finding one.

Can you show the break please?

Maccari or E B A Y…

Or maybe one of those German sellers or E G U N.

Thank you for the lead, we will look up the web page.

My pal has just sent me the photo on the phone but no idea how to get it on here, not good with that sort of thing however if you look at the photo in the Knibbs spares page, the break is right where the curved section starts in fact where the hole is sited, the fracture is right there. I did wonder if this alloy could be welded but another area I have no knowledge on.
    https://www.airgunspares.com/catalog.../category/749/

Phil

TR Robb has them on his site (search fwb sport) but they are advertised as "need finishing". It's unclear to me whether he is out of stock or he'll finish them off to order. I have no idea on the quality but at just over £30 it may be worth a phone call.

The HW trigger alloy is repairable so maybe yours is. At £65 I'd be having a go. Nothing to lose really.
    Hm! Feel a project coming on.

By the time I paid postage and import duty mine came to just under £100 (about the same price the gun was when new). It is good though.

Thank you for all the input chaps. I have passed on everything to my pal and he asked me to say thank you.

Phil

I made a brass blade for one I had and tapped the hole that the "adjusting" screw goes in worked perfectly and cost zero

Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    I made a brass blade for one I had and tapped the hole that the "adjusting" screw goes in worked perfectly and cost zero
    Clever fella, very handy when you can do that sort of thing. I love the sound of your rifle Klub, pity I am on the East Coast, a little too far away.

Phil