Thread: Mint Boxed Webley Premier Mk 2 Sought

Mint Boxed Webley Premier Mk 2 Sought

Hello, I am looking out for a mint box and mint pistol , complete with instrutions and outer sleeve if possible.
    Be good to hear from you with PM if you have one.
    Regards Peter

There are lots of Mk 2s about, often in VGC but the outer sleeve that came with the second type of Mk 2 Premier is seldom seen.

Good luck with your search.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    There are lots of Mk 2s about, often in VGC but the outer sleeve that came with the second type of Mk 2 Premier is seldom seen.

Good luck with your search.

John
    Thank you, I have seen two or three in the past , notably one on The Saleroom.Com, just thought to ask . Missed out on one with no sleeve on Guntrader last week or so. I remember our local sports shop, in Orpington, when I was young, with them hung up on a revolving rack. Good memories .

Webley Preimer MK2

I picked up a nice early example off Guntrader. The version that used the barrel from the MK1 version before they used the shrouded barrel which then went on to the tempest etc. Only 1500 done and .177 cal but no box. Still really happy with it and not overpriced. Mach 1.5

Webley Premier MK II

Hi Peter. The last time I saw Tim Dyson at Leeds Arms Fair he had many examples of the Premier MK II on his stall. It might be worth ringing him on 07944 618834 or 10484 544975. His Email is tim@timdysonairguns.co.uk He usually attends most Fairs including Kempton, which is not far from you.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Quote Originally Posted by reg357 View Post
    Hello, I am looking out for a mint box and mint pistol , complete with instrutions and outer sleeve if possible.
    Be good to hear from you with PM if you have one.
    Regards Peter
    You have email.

Quote Originally Posted by webman View Post
    Hi Peter. The last time I saw Tim Dyson at Leeds Arms Fair he had many examples of the Premier MK II on his stall. It might be worth ringing him on 07944 618834 or 10484 544975. His Email is tim@timdysonairguns.co.uk He usually attends most Fairs including Kempton, which is not far from you.
    Thank you , I will have a look on his web site. He does have quality air guns.

Premier MK II

Most of Tim's stock aren't on the website, so don't despair if you don't see what you want!
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.