Thread: Kempton Sunday 4th July and NHS track and trace Covid 19 notification

Kempton Sunday 4th July and NHS track and trace Covid 19 notification

Hi all
    Thought I'd post this as it could be important to those who attended yesterdays faire. I just got a notification from my NHS app that I must self isolate for 6 days due to me being in contact with someone with Covid 19. I also attended the event with two other friends and the same notification came up on their NHS track and trace app. To confirm this. We last scanned in at the entrance of the Race course. After the show we all left immediately for home and did not attend anywhere else. When I arrived at work this morning I scanned in via my app and got the notification an hour later and was sent home to isolate by my employers. I thought I'd warn others on this group who would have attended Kempton yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    Hi all
    Thought I'd post this as it could be important to those who attended yesterdays faire. I just got a notification from my NHS app that I must self isolate for 6 days due to me being in contact with someone with Covid 19. I also attended the event with two other friends and the same notification came up on their NHS track and trace app. To confirm this. We last scanned in at the entrance of the Race course. After the show we all left immediately for home and did not attend anywhere else. When I arrived at work this morning I scanned in via my app and got the notification an hour later and was sent home to isolate by my employers. I thought I'd warn others on this group who would have attended Kempton yesterday.
    I scanned in yesterday, but have had nothing from the NHS App. I wore a facemask whilst there, but many didn't.
    Perhaps we should wait to hear from the organisers?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    yeah, the three of you would obviously all get the notification as you were all in a car together.. sounds like one of you was exposed somewhere...

Could have been kempton, but could have been anywhere else that any one of you three had been over the last few days...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    yeah, the three of you would obviously all get the notification as you were all in a car together.. sounds like one of you was exposed somewhere...

Could have been kempton, but could have been anywhere else that any one of you three had been over the last few days...
    It's possible. Mind you we were handling and picking up various guns. One of my mates that attended with me works at the same workplace as I do and every Sunday we have to do a natural flow test before we enter our work premises on Monday. We also have temperature sensor machine that takes our temperature everyday and sanitize before entering the building. The other friend that attended has only had one Covid Jab and does not take a flow test. It's possible he may have been the person exposed.