Thread: Young girl

Young girl

Hi guys and gals my daughter fancies hft done a bit of target work on the bench she has just turned 16medium build what rifles would you recommend I have been told as s200 but I fancy something a bit from the norm any ideas would be appreciated cheers

The older Brocock Contours.... Light weight, good shot count, great trigger and should be available....

My Daughter has shot a couple of AA 400's for HFT over the years since she was around 16, with some decent scores well into the mid fifties at one point at HFT.
    When she occasionally shoots now (quite well), she uses a AA400MPR in a GINB stock and a small 2x7x26 burris on top.

She's 33 now but only small build, but she has shot pre charged since she was 8 years old. I wouldn't think of any other gun than a version of an AA400 for a 16 YO girl for HFT.
    If you think she is serious after a while, LG110 Steyr with a light wooden stock might also work, but they are a pound or so heavier for standing.

The 500 series are same as a 400 series but with sidelevers, which are very nice too.
    BASC

Bolton? Come and visit our clubs Indoor range (www.rivington-riflemen.uk) by appointment at the moment and try a variety of rifles before you decide what you want to buy.
    We have several leading HFT and FT shooters among our membership who are more than willing to give any novice advice.

We are hosting a regional round of HFT on our Bolton outdoor range tomorrow (Sunday 18th July).

HTH
    Ian

p.s. I presently have a S400 K (.177 ) in the sales section on here. An ideal HFT starter. What? What?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk