Recently I have been thinking about CO2. Are the twelve gram capsules and the smaller and larger equivalents causing anything against the climate of this planet?
However, I recently purchased a CO2 pistol, a Sig Sauer P226, in .177 . It was originally a disaster for target shooting as the iron sights were so way off to the left and low. I then thought about a laser sight that could be fitted under the barrel. After fitting and about half an hour later I was able to produce a 95% accuracy at 10 meters. I also had five magazines (80 shots) and the pistol was able to consistently shoot the pellets accurately although after that the shot count was unreliable and variable! My only experience of CO2 prior to this was a Walther undercover using two CO2 capsules which is still superb, consistent and accurate to 25 meters, but loud. I also have a Dan Wesson 8” revolver but there is nothing I can say to recommend this item.
I have also bought a .22 Onix Reload pistol PCP which produces fantastic accuracy between 10 and 30 meters but that’s another matter.
Do CO2 capsules contribute to climate change any more than motor vehicles or people breathing?