Thread: Well,would you believe a pipe that shoots?

Well,would you believe a pipe that shoots?

Just looking at some items on the Bay.Shooting pipes,canes,radios and cameras.Then it struck me,the maker is turning out novelties to the specification of the great Rene Boulet!Father of the Pneuma-tir 500 and Milbro CUB pistols.Neat.eh?
    https://www..com/itm/383267466500?ha...EAAOSw4qZdzggs

Item # 383267466500

Strangely, despite absolutely everything about an eleven year old with a pipe as a disguised weapon being wrong, it is still somehow a relic of a more innocent age….

(Yes I know it’s a toy )
    Morally flawed

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    Strangely, despite absolutely everything about an eleven year old with a pipe as a disguised weapon being wrong, it is still somehow a relic of a more innocent age….

(Yes I know it’s a toy )
    PMSL. When I was doing a lot of event photography , there was nearly always someone ( Life and soul of the party?) getting in the way and wanting their photo taken. A toy camera with a water pistol built in often caused a lot of mirth amongst their friends as I gave them a faceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post

(Yes I know it’s a toy )

Very James Bond. This toy reminds us that trying to sell things by tempting kids to behave more like adults is not an entirely new phenomenon.

It looks like the kind of stocking filler that would hold a kid's attention for about 10 minutes.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.