Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Parcelforce Express 48

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    The compensation terms remain the same whether the parcel is collected or dropped off at a Post Office.
    Kind regards
    Nerea, Parcelforce Worldwide Email Team
    Sorry, the same as one another, so I guess they are both zero ?

Neither of these scanarios are the "paying at the PO counter" option, which is the only one for sure we know does give the basic compensation.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Sorry, the same as one another, so I guess they are both zero ?

Neither of these scanarios are the "paying at the PO counter" option, which is the only one for sure we know does give the basic compensation.

Same way I see it. Take it and pay at the post office and get the basic compensation as per the terms that have now been emailed to me twice in the last wo months.

Pay online and drop it off = no compensation .

Yep, it is looking that way,

I emailed the specific question about airguns & my having checked the PF.com terms first, why is there no warning that those terms are different if I happen to choose to pay on line before I then take it to the PO as those terms require.

Borderline fraud not to warn you imo.

Well I've just had a reply from the "Escalated Customer Resolution team" at Parcel Force,
    saying, would you believe, that she is unable to locate the alternative rules that I quoted in my question

Handy, as I'm able to point out that if someone who works for them can't find their own rule, how do they expect a member of the public to do so