Thread: Haenel air. Pistol

Haenel air. Pistol

Has anyone some information about mainsprings for a Haenel 26 please? There's some info on Haenel rifles in the database but I couldn't see anything on pistols.

If you have replaced one with a modern equivalent what did you use & did it need trimming to length, if so what did you cut it to?

Did the 28 share the same spring as the 26?

Also, thinking of Haenel: arminius did you get your model 28 repaired? I know it was a different issue but it jogged my memory.

Atb

Just popping this one up again in case anyone who can help hasn't seen it yet.
    I am still trying to find a suitable mainspring for a Haenel 26, so if anyone knows what would work I'd be pleased to hear from you. Alternatively if you have 26 & wouldn't mind measuring up the spring it would be appreciated.
    Many thanks

ccdjg is online now Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    23 coils, OD 16.9mm; ID 12mm; wire diameter 2.35 mm; length (presumably a bit shortened due to usage, as it is original) 148mm
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ccdjg View Post
    23 coils, OD 16.9mm; ID 12mm; wire diameter 2.35 mm; length (presumably a bit shortened due to usage, as it is original) 148mm
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers
    John

Many thanks for your reply, that should help things no end,
    ATB