Thread: Diana Model 24 D Firebird .177 for sale

Diana Model 24 D Firebird .177 for sale

Diana Model 24 D Firebird .177 serial no. – 746783 £50 (price reduced)

Image gallery is available at:
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/722Fh4s

This is the second one of two air rifles that I bought from a friend to help him out as he was clearing out his gun cabinet due to ill health – I have no emotional attachment to this gun and so I’m offering it for sale in case someone else out there has more of an attachment to this particular model and will enjoy it more than I will.

The stock has a few small marks on it, but overall looks in pretty good condition. It seems to fire ok, but I have not had it over a chrono, and I suspect that it has not been serviced in years.

The blueing has some evidence of light surface rust on parts of the metalwork which I don’t think looks too bad – but check the photographs, which is probably worst on the barrel in my view. I’ve tried to take high resolution images of it in the gallery pics, so that it is clear what the surface condition is.

It looks to me like the rotating indexed wheel on the rear sight (which is just behind the end of the barrel so mid-way along the gun) has been damaged slightly at some point by someone trying to get the screw out. Again – this is on the photograph. There is also one small screw missing from the rear sight.

If you message me about this gun then please be patient with me, as I don’t get the chance to visit the website every day.

Buyer to collect in Solihull area – I’d rather have the buyer come and check it out / collect it themselves before they buy.
    Last edited by Steve-D; 23-07-2021 at 06:58 AM. Reason: no replies to gun sale so far, therefore reducing the price

Diana Model 24 D Firebird - price reduced

I'd like to get my money back on this gun and see it go to a good home - price has been reduced from the original to £50

Are you willing to post it, if so I will have this.