Thread: A Webley Platinum Scope From 2000

A Webley Platinum Scope From 2000

For Sale: A Webley branded 3-9x40PA Platinum Telescope sight. These were also marketed under the Nikko Stirling name, also as the Platinum range.

This was on my Webley Raider, which I sold on some years ago and I held back from advertising the sight as I know I have the box somewhere. However, I can’t find it, so the sight is being advertised as is. The Platinum range were the highest quality telescopic sights that Webley offered in 1999 – 2005 and may be identified by a red front lens. The optics on this one are good as it has been well cared for.

The sight cost £102.50 back in 2000 and saw some success in HFT when I used it to win some silverware back in the day. There are a couple of minor marks, mainly on the removable turret covers but overall condition is excellent. The sight has not been used for the last 10 years and stored carefully. There is one Butler Creek present and I used a scope enhancer at the rear, which I can’t find.

This is an excellent accessory to accompany a final production Webley before the Birmingham factory closed its doors for the final time. £65 posted. Now Sold

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sMsw6dXucbBnxTCc6

Thanks for looking.

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 30-07-2021 at 11:54 AM.
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Scope

YES please sir. PM to follow. These were also branded under the Parker Hale name also. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    YES please sir. PM to follow. These were also branded under the Parker Hale name also. Mach 1.5
    Thank you Mach 1.5 - the scope is yours as per PM exchange.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

lovely iconic scope you got there mate - got to be one of my favourite all time scopes (the ruby lens makes me go wobbly at the knees )
    'Windage & Elevation, Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'

Webley Scope

Yes great scope. The PH version is nice also but a little hard to find these days. Mach 1.5