Thread: Repro Tinplate Buldog signs

Repro Tinplate Buldog signs

Hi all,

I had a couple of these made from a scan of a mates Bulldog box, I thought it'd make a nice metal sign for the mancave.

[IMG][/IMG]

The colour alignment on this Bulldog box was perfect and I think they have come out really well, it shows the quality of the original printing that that stand up to this amount of enlargement.

[IMG][/IMG]

They are 28x32cm, paint printed onto aluminium sheet and gloss lacquered.

Vic at Protek expressed an interest in having a batch made and putting them up for sale if anyone would be interested?

I'm not really in a position to post any out so I thought I'd leave it to him.

Let me know what you think and I'll pass it on to Vic when they're back from their hols next week.

Cheers,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    Hi all,

I had a couple of these made from a scan of a mates Bulldog box, I thought it'd make a nice metal sign for the mancave.

[IMG][/IMG]

The colour alignment on this Bulldog box was perfect and I think they have come out really well, it shows the quality of the original printing that that stand up to this amount of enlargement.

[IMG][/IMG]

They are 28x32cm, paint printed onto aluminium sheet and gloss lacquered.

Vic at Protek expressed an interest in having a batch made and putting them up for sale if anyone would be interested?

I'm not really in a position to post any out so I thought I'd leave it to him.

Let me know what you think and I'll pass it on to Vic when they're back from their hols next week.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Hi Matt,
    My favourite pellet packaging from a period when commercial artwork was both colourful and unashamedly patriotic. I would certainly be interested if I were lucky enough to have somewhere to hang it.
    I imagine they would sell well and Protek are just the people to make this possible.

Brian

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Deffo interesting depending upon the price.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL