Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weihrauch HW45

Question Weihrauch HW45

I still have my old Weihrauch HW45 .22 that I purchased in the mid 90s. Is this a collectors item and if so, how much would it be worth?

Brings back lots of happy memories!

Picture here: https://pasteboard.co/f70p4YoQOBoT.jpg

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Possibly not a collectable, but still a very desirable piece. Priced realistically, you'll have no problem selling it.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Still available new so not collectible but as Dave said

I think the rule of thumb used to be to try as new, in box second hand stuff at about 2/3 of the new price, and work down from there depending on condition, but others may have other views.
    Morally flawed

If it is without the box etc I would say £100 based on that picture.
    Cheers
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

£120-£130 based on the pic.

I may not be taking the "pandemic affect" into my pricing estimate which was based on paying £130 for a similar HW45 in much better condition which Included a tatty box 2 years ago.
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Will it be going in the for sale section

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmcc View Post
    Will it be going in the for sale section
    Original poster won't be able to see sales section until he's made a further four posts. Buying off the back of a valuation thread is against the rules and would result in a ban for both parties.

Just saying.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

That’s why I asked if it was going in sales section as otherwise it would of been against forum rules

Thanks

It needs bit of a polish, and it's been in storage for the past two decades. There's no box, just the air pistol.

I'm umming and arring as whether to sell it or not. I did some practice shooting yesterday with it and it felt great.

That’s why I asked if it was going in sales section as otherwise it would of been against forum rules

Thanks
    Its a valuation thread only asking questions like that is not good etiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Its a valuation thread only asking questions like that is not good etiquette.
    I was only asking if he was selling it will it be going in the sales section here. I would then keep an eye out for it that is all. I was not trying to buy it via pm or anything and I don’t see what I have done wrong. Anything I buy is always via the sales section as it’s not fair to other members if not

You haven't done anything wrong. As stated, I was simply pointing the facts out as the OP is an entirely new user and may not be aware of the rules, especially as he is still being moderated and cannot see them in the sales areas.

We have had a huge rush of new members lately and I felt it worthwhile pointing the rule out as quite a few seem to be interested on selling here.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Possibly not a collectable, but still a very desirable piece. Priced realistically, you'll have no problem selling it.

Dave
    Hi Dave I’m sorry my last post was pointed at the other member saying something to me I fully underStand where you are coming from

Hi Dave I’m sorry my last post was pointed at the other member saying something to me I fully underStand where you are coming from
    And i was not being funny either buddy. Just some people break the rules on valuation threads. My appologies if it came accross that way. Chris