Thread: Running Boar Target.

Running Boar Target.

Now that things are slowly returning to normal we have started using our club Running Boar target with vintage air rifles competing against modern pre-charged and springers. We have a separate category for the vintage air rifles although they are perfectly capable of holding their own against the modern competition.
    The fitted paper targets move from left to right and then right to left at two different speeds selected from the hand controller. There is a 3 second delay from the pressing of the start button until the target starts moving to provide enough time to bring the rifle up on aim. Great fun and something a little more dynamic than the usual static paper targets.

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/jYlYB5Gl.jpg)

Brian

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Love it.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I seem to recall a company making a smaller version for home use, always fancied trying it.
    Your club one looks great.
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    I seem to recall a company making a smaller version for home use, always fancied trying it.
    Your club one looks great.
    Our Running Boar Target was made by one of our engineeringly gifted members who made it for club members to practice the live firing Running Boar discipline without the use of expensive live rounds.
    Brian

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    That does sound like a lot of fun.