Thread: FX chrony

FX chrony

so looking at getting a FX chrony mk2 after many years my combro has given up and gone to chrony heaven. looking at the way it fixes to the barrel its on the end yerr a no brainer. thats all well and good but what happens if the cylinder is the same length as the barrel like on my AR4 which was a royal pain to fit the combro on. seems like i will have the same hassle fitting it. or will it still work if i attach it to the cylinder ???. beats me just don't want to get one and then have the hassle of sending it back. so has anyone got one using it on a airgun with barrel an cylinder same length fitting it to the bottom of the air cylinder

cheers
    shoot safe
    Niel
    spelling mightbe hitt n missz but i dont mizz with the Ripley or the S400

my mate has one he lent it to me once to complicated for me

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    They are great bits of kit, and as they work with radar, they do not need to be on your barrel underneath, so you can use a strong elastic band to fit it to the side if you wish, but I have used them on a cylinder as you have described and not had an issue, so you should be fine
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

The fx chrono is a great bit of kit and very easy to use and I've used mine against a new lmbr and within 2fps of each other over 10 shots

Great bit of kit! Get a cradle of the bay, fits in seconds.