Thread: Invaluable help from forum members.

Post Invaluable help from forum members.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. But here goes. Iv'e been a bbs forum member for a good number of years now and from time to time I have recieved some helpful advice and tips etc from other members. All of which have been greatly appreciated and I like to think I can reciprocate the favour too.

Recently I put a wanted add out for a particular air rifle I wanted and had let pass me by until recently where I wanted to obtain one for a project. Almost a week on I recieved no reply and was beginning to think my ad would meet with no success. Hey presto. I suddenly got a reply from a forum member who not only went out of his way to secure the rifle from a friend selling it. He even went out of his way to collect it from him. Several days later the rifle landed on my doorstep. I must say. What a gent. A man of his word. And someone willing to help out a fellow airgunner. Thank you Kalibrgun for your kindness and great help. Bless you mate😁

That’s brilliant.
    As I said in my HW35k thread, this is a brilliant airgun forum, I’ve had so much help with the 35, I don’t think I’d have sorted it like I have with out help from on here.

Norm

I have witnessed (often first hand) many acts of selfless helpfulness on here, with top advice, gestures, freebies even. What a brilliant place.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Threads like this make a lot of the time we mods spend trying our best to make things 'work' worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Fixit-Norm View Post
    That’s brilliant.
    As I said in my HW35k thread, this is a brilliant airgun forum, I’ve had so much help with the 35, I don’t think I’d have sorted it like I have with out help from on here.

Norm
    It's definitely a very helpful forum with some great members.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I have witnessed (often first hand) many acts of selfless helpfulness on here, with top advice, gestures, freebies even. What a brilliant place.
    Very much the case. This is why I have been a forum members for quite a long time.

this forum helped me through some very dark times,the members were great and helped me out when i was at my lowest and i will always remember them for that