Thread: HW35 limited edition info required

HW35 limited edition info required

Hi all, for a while I have had an HW 35 air cylinder (only) and wonder if anyone can tell me about it. Script in gold reads "HW35 KLS limited edition". No idea of the calibre it would have been even.
    Therefore what's the story of this and what age HW35 I would need to acquire to swap over and make use of it?

Whilst here I'm looking for a good right hand 35 export stock and would have a good left hand export stock to sell afterwards.

Thanks

Steve
    Steve

I've had Good deals & great info from many in this forum.

Hw35

One of a limited run of 1000 .22 (5.5 mm) Jubilee 55 Edition (HW 35 KLS ) to celebrate 55 years of production of the HW 35 in 2006. This model had a screw cut barrel with a sound moderator, a blue laminate stock, the action was engraved "Jubilee 55" in gold and came without open sights.
    Purchase a spare barrel and bits to bring back to life and enjoy the 35. Mach 1.5

Hi

As luck would have it I have a goodR/H export stock and would like a good L/H Export stock. Maybe we can sort something out?

Thanks

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Hi

As luck would have it I have a goodR/H export stock and would like a good L/H Export stock. Maybe we can sort something out?

Thanks

Mark
    PM'd you
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    One of a limited run of 1000 .22 (5.5 mm) Jubilee 55 Edition (HW 35 KLS ) to celebrate 55 years of production of the HW 35 in 2006. This model had a screw cut barrel with a sound moderator, a blue laminate stock, the action was engraved "Jubilee 55" in gold and came without open sights.
    Purchase a spare barrel and bits to bring back to life and enjoy the 35. Mach 1.5
    Hi, thanks for the info, I think that wouldn't be my cup of tea & making an ordinary gun using it would be a waste of this cylinder so might offer it up for sale, will have to give it some thought, had it a while so no urgency.

Steve
    Steve

As it’s a limited edition finding the correct parts will be almost impossible , it was probably broke for spares .Screw cut barrels are available at a price , the stock is like rocking horse .
    In any case when built up it will still be a bitza so no collectible value .

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    As it’s a limited edition finding the correct parts will be almost impossible , it was probably broke for spares .Screw cut barrels are available at a price , the stock is like rocking horse .
    In any case when built up it will still be a bitza so no collectible value .
    That's what I was thinking so not going ahead, wouldn't be to my taste anyway but at least I know what it's from now.
    Shame I took a punt buying it in the first place @ £45
    Cheers
    Steve
    Steve

Plenty more info in the advanced search panel top right Steve, Garath W-B gave a good explanation years ago, The HW35 Jubilee 55 came first and sold out very quickly due to the short limited numbers then along came the KLS a little later to fill the gap, I have the HW35 Jubilee 55 V-Glide done by Lyn, Lovely rifle,
    Pity i only bought it as a collector and not used it. I Even bought the HW97 Centenary off Mach 1.5 to compliment it. Col.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....t=HW35+JUBILEE

HW35 limited edition info required

Thinking now of going back to original plan, If I found a mint barrel I have everything else (subject to strip down inspection) in a scruffy gun in store. So I'd need to know the best source of a correct barrel in 177 preferably.
    Might consider this option after all.

Steve
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Hi Mach 1.5

Just re reading your reply & got confused, Jubilee & KLS 2 different limited runs?
    My cylinder has gold KLS etched on but no reference to Jubilee, so which had the blue stock or did both?
    And what were production numbers for each?
    So far I'm thinking 1000 Jubilee followed by KLS or have I completely misunderstood the info?

Now looking for a mint .177 barrel that could go with it, where to source such a thing?

Steve
    Steve

Jubilee first then the later KLS . Both in blue laminate

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    Jubilee first then the later KLS . Both in blue laminate
    Ok that's how I thought, volumes of each though out of interest?

If I can find a really smart .177 barrel I'll make a gun up after all, had it a while now and have a very badly pitted donor sat doing nothing so ought to sort it out finally.
    Steve

Hw35

I think I'm confusing myself?
    Weihrauch hw35k .22 'Jubilee 55' LTD EDITON to celebrate 55yrs since the 1st hw35 was made(there is a write up in Air Gunner sept 06),only 100 of these made for the UK market. screw cut barrel and comes with a hw silencer as standard and blue laminate stock,this model was never supplied with open sights and a blue laminate stock.
    Mach 1.5

I have an unused HW35K ‘Jubilee 55’ .22 calibre which I purchased new. Blue laminate stock and Weihrauch moderator look the part. Only thing that lets it down for me is the open screw holes where the rear sight is fitted on standard 35’s. It would have looked much nicer if a blanking plate was fitted. Nice rifle but for a K it is really long with the moderator fitted

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    I have an unused HW35K ‘Jubilee 55’ .22 calibre which I purchased new. Blue laminate stock and Weihrauch moderator look the part. Only thing that lets it down for me is the open screw holes where the rear sight is fitted on standard 35’s. It would have looked much nicer if a blanking plate was fitted. Nice rifle but for a K it is really long with the moderator fitted

I agree Ken, Pity about not having a blanking plate as it was pointless having the rear sight holes showing yet no provisions for fitting a front sight with being screw cut but a couple of allen screws put in place in the rear sight holes like we did in the old days looks a lot better finish and my barrel was shortened slightly and re-screw cut when it was V-Mached as they even pointed out it was a tad long with the silencer, All in all i am happy with the rifle but its not quite what customers expected from a gimmick limited edition. Col.