Thread: Excellent Service from JSR - our Sponsor

Excellent Service from JSR - our Sponsor

It's been said before but deserves to be repeated.

I placed an order yesterday and it arrived before lunchtime today, safely packed as always.

As usual, the price is very competitive when compared with others but the service Ed offers is among the best.

Only trouble is I'm now going to annoy Ed by placing yet another order, which I ought to have combined with yesterday's!

Thanks Ed,

From a loyal customer since the 1990s.

John M
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

always had good service from them

I will third that I have used them for many years even when they had the add in the mag advertising guns and again just the other week I bought a new LMBR chrono and after a few weeks I managed to shoot the cover I contacted them asking if and how much they can get a new part for me --they were more than helpful and sent me one out Free just said to make a donation to a charity of my choice "which I did the next day at the supermarket" many thanks Mr Ramsbottom For another great service ---why can all shops not be as good ATB

Good prices, lightening fast delivery, what more can you ask?

I have been using them of late but I was looking at cheapest scopes and noticed that a lot of them are either out of stock or nothing listed ?? , same with things like gun bags, and even pellets. It seems to have been this way for quite a while, not sure if this is pandemic related supply issues or not ?

Norm

As you say, John, it's been said before but deserves a repeat saying. I've always experienced brilliant service and turn-around and for the goods to be well-packaged. They keep you informed at all times, too.....although blink and you'll miss it as the delivery's so rapid!

Norm - I really don't know why some items are out of stock and whether it'll be Covid or Brexit issues causing supply problems. I can remember over-hearing / seeing someone mentioning issues at JSB in terms of getting product out, but not sure if I heard why this was happening?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    As you say, John, it's been said before but deserves a repeat saying. I've always experienced brilliant service and turn-around and for the goods to be well-packaged. They keep you informed at all times, too.....although blink and you'll miss it as the delivery's so rapid!

Norm - I really don't know why some items are out of stock and whether it'll be Covid or Brexit issues causing supply problems. I can remember over-hearing / seeing someone mentioning issues at JSB in terms of getting product out, but not sure if I heard why this was happening?
    Can't fault them at all.
    Good prices, products well packaged and quick delivery.

I've been buying from them since the early 90's when they were trading from a garage forecourt, and you could collect in person.

Absolutely 1st class.
    B.A.S.C. member