Thread: Good Morning All

Post Good Morning All

I don't normally give any long winded threads of any description, so short and sweet, Bob IS my real name, I have been shooting one way or another for about sixty years and still practicing ( only because I'm only average at target shooting ).
    Because of circumstances I only shoot in my back garden with fortyfive meters available, but that does not stop me having an active interest and supporting other members if possible.
    cheers
    Bob

Hi and welcome. I'm wonder what you mean by target ? Is it the paper type, tin can, knockdown or ?
    It doesn't really matter as practice makes perfect. Just be safe and most importantly, have fun !

Target

To be honest it's mostly paper target using peep sights at 10 -25 meters. I crossover to PCP at 25-45 meters with scope as my eyes are not as good as they used to be.Then its target , knockdown and moving target.

Years ago, 50+, dad use to place a playing card, side on, in the cracks of the wooden coal bunker door. I'm pretty sure it was a BSA Meteor with open sights. The trick was to hit the card side on. If you keep both eyes open and look along the barrel to the card, more often you'll hit it. Another form of target practice.