Thread: Haenel xx bits needed

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central

Haenel xx bits needed

Picked up an xx Haenel project at Kempton. Would anyone have a barrel and trigger guard for one of these I could buy please? Happy to pay good price as would love to complete it. Cheers paul
    When your world is full of strange arrangements

And gravity won't pull you through

Think some parts for the Haenel XX will interchange with the Diana 20 so that might be an alternative source, but the barrels are not the same as far as I recall. If push comes to shove 1.6mm mild steel can form a reasonable trigger guard. I put a longitudinal bend it a piece then formed it to a profile on one a while back. No heat used just cold forming. Depends on function v originality & I didn't fancy a guardless one. Surprised me how much fun they were to shoot, great little things. Good luck with the search.

Thumbs up Haenel XX

Quote Originally Posted by watchsapart View Post
    Picked up an xx Haenel project at Kempton. Would anyone have a barrel and trigger guard for one of these I could buy please? Happy to pay good price as would love to complete it. Cheers paul
    Just picked up the same rifle,condition is very poor.Everything loose and wobbling no trigger guard,Mainspring broken,Barrel moves up and down about 1" but had to have it as it reminded me of my first break barrel Original rifle Mod?.
    I will make a trigger guard but don't know about finding a Mainspring.
    Put a 177 Hobby in it for the first time last week,fired it at a piece of 3x2" it zipped back and dinged a little mark in the wall whoops!.
    Any ideas for replacements would be much appreciated.
    Regards

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by THE CHAIR ISVC View Post
    Just picked up the same rifle,condition is very poor.Everything loose and wobbling no trigger guard,Mainspring broken,Barrel moves up and down about 1" but had to have it as it reminded me of my first break barrel Original rifle Mod?.
    I will make a trigger guard but don't know about finding a Mainspring.
    Put a 177 Hobby in it for the first time last week,fired it at a piece of 3x2" it zipped back and dinged a little mark in the wall whoops!.
    Any ideas for replacements would be much appreciated.
    Regards
    Not a good idear to shoot at a piece of wood. l always shoot into old bunch of rags.