Thread: Lazaglide HW80

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lazaglide HW80

Hi all,

I’ve had a message from a friend with a couple of pics attached, as below. He’s got an HW80 that looks like it’s an original Venom Lazaglide. I’m hoping to get a closer look on Wednesday but was wondering is there anything in particular I should be looking for?

Also what sort of price would you think it should be? I’ve looked around and have seen wildly varying prices over the last few years.

https://ibb.co/t4kKWx3
    https://ibb.co/169gb81

Thanks
    Garrick

nice venom vantage hope it has the lazaglide piston inside nice find

Hopefully, Mach1.5 or one of the real experts will be along soon, buy I could easily see that going for £800. Or more - Venoms seem to attract some serious money these days.

Venom 80

PM Sent. Yes prices vary from, that's fair price to I'm going to ask silly money cause it's a venom lazaglide. Bad points, not reblued, no set back trigger. Good points..its original on the outside. Serial number of rifle will give me more indication of age etc. Hope I can help? Mach 1.5

Also depends on the internal if they have been replaced or the venom ones in. Also venom did different tunes stage 1 , 2 etc @Mach 1.5 is you best bet on here but also there is a venom group on Facebook as well

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    reduced cylinder conversion would be ideal... look underneath for the pin/bush that rides in the cocking slot that prevents the piston revolving.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

The stock isn't the sexiest, but if the original internals then very sexy indeed.
    Did I miss the calibre?
    The scope is a fine scope and best for a .177's potential. Bit much/lump for a .22. Very correct for the time.

There are prettier rifles, but not many of this tune, and thats where the value, the history, the interesting part lies.