Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash, 9th and 10th Oct - Event and Payment Details

I'm going to say im in!!! i sincerely regretted missing the last one and fingers crossed i will make this one. Thanks Neil!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    First up, I'd like to say well done to Neil for taking on another bash --- well done Neil.

Now then, Tone, by shear coincidence it was four years ago today that I collapsed with Labyrinthitis in the middle of the road outside Quigley Hollow.
    After four years of dizziness I try not to make any forward plans as I'm presently up and down like a yo yo, I actually managed to fall head first through a glass shower screen on Saturday morning.

Shirl bollocked me !

I hope to get to see everyone again one day but I can't commit to anything at present.

All the best Mick
    Sorry to hear theres no improvement mate. Bloody nightmare for you

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    First up, I'd like to say well done to Neil for taking on another bash --- well done Neil.

Now then, Tone, by shear coincidence it was four years ago today that I collapsed with Labyrinthitis in the middle of the road outside Quigley Hollow.
    After four years of dizziness I try not to make any forward plans as I'm presently up and down like a yo yo, I actually managed to fall head first through a glass shower screen on Saturday morning.

Shirl bollocked me !

I hope to get to see everyone again one day but I can't commit to anything at present.

All the best Mick
    Bloody hell; four years eh, Mick.

That is most saddening. Especially as, in this day and age they seem to be able to work minor miracles sometimes, why can't they sort our Mick out? Bloody stinks!

We all owe you so much, Mr F. Without you the concept and spirit of The Boinger Bash simply wouldn't exist and we wouldn't have all these nice peeps invested in such a lovely, common cause.

If you were to start to feel a little better and feel you could make it, please, please just let us know and we'll transport you from The Hollow to The Bottom. It would be a privilege and honour.

And tell that Shirl to go easy on you!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    He probably won't know till nearer the time due to his work, fingers crossed he is free, then he can carry me back to the tent after a bit of refreshment on the evening
    Yep, fingers and everyfink else crossed that we see the fine, young James there again, Chris.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Where is everyone ? Come on lads get ye name down, last one of the year.

A big THANK YOU to Neil for hosting another bash
    They'll be jumping in soon enough, Dave.. It's early days yet and it has been a little quieter on here in recent times.

I got hold of DavyWavy the other day......hopefully Gina and he will be coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm going to say im in!!! i sincerely regretted missing the last one and fingers crossed i will make this one. Thanks Neil!!!
    Yep, you were sorely missed Little Mikey. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you for this one..

He probably won't know till nearer the time due to his work, fingers crossed he is free, then he can carry me back to the tent after a bit of refreshment on the evening
    Shall I bring a barrow I’ll push you steer

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Shall I bring a barrow I’ll push you steer
    Out of the frying pan into the towering inferno

Out of the frying pan into the towering inferno
    I used to think I was led astray by you lot till there was only me …. It was me all along

Honesty is a virtue, Gav.

Smile Sleepometer says

39 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Thanks Neil for organising another event. Myself and Ronster will definitely be there for just the Sunday. As I can't get any leave from work for the Saturday.

Neil, thank you so much for organising another weekend. Can you pencil me in and as soon as payment details become available, I'll settle up.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns n Hoses View Post
    Thanks Neil for organising another event. Myself and Ronster will definitely be there for just the Sunday. As I can't get any leave from work for the Saturday.
    Yay! Be great to see you and The Ronster again.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Neil, thank you so much for organising another weekend. Can you pencil me in and as soon as payment details become available, I'll settle up.
    Brilliant! Nice one, Marky. Be great to see you again.