Thread: What's the best replica, Co2, non blowback, BB pistol?

What's the best replica, Co2, non blowback, BB pistol?

As above. What is the best replica, Co2, non blowback BB pistol?

Non blow back and not revolver as i want high shot count per co2 and mag. I'm thinking of a H&K USP ?

How long is a piece of string?
    FWIW, been very pleased with my 'Legends PO8'. Similar weight/balance to the original, pleasingly solid heft to it.
    Over 6 yards, as accurate as any other of my pistols - but I'm pretty rubbish with any of them,

ATB

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Makarov - as long as you can get along with the sights.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    How long is a piece of string?
    FWIW, been very pleased with my 'Legends PO8'. Similar weight/balance to the original, pleasingly solid heft to it.
    Over 6 yards, as accurate as any other of my pistols - but I'm pretty rubbish with any of them,

ATB

Bru
    Cheers. They are nice but i was looking for something a little more modern this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Makarov - as long as you can get along with the sights.
    I have 2 baikal maks. They are decent little guns. Looking for something a little bigger (longer) this time.

Is there a decent quality Glock that isnt blowback?

I'm not sure there's such a thing as 'the best' as owner opinions are always going to be subjective.

My vote for the most realistic is the Baikal Makarov - not so much a replica as a CO2 variant of the 9x18mm firearm.

Others I would recommend are the Anics non blowback pistols as most sights are adjustable and power tends to be higher than other replicas. Then there's the Umarex P08, which works on the same principle as the Anics and performs very well. It's a great looker too if you like Lugers.

John M
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

I can’t attest to its quality, but the Umarex Glock 19 Gen 3 is non-blowback and an accurate visual replica of the real thing.

pistol

urmarex baretta FS92 nickel if you can find one, easy to load 8 shot mags and a good 60 shots or more per co2 bulb

Walther CP88
    Good shot count, upwards of 80 shots depending on conditions.
    Available in 4" and 6" and black or nickel finish.
    Common and reasonably priced second hand.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    IMO they are 99% crap and have limited spares and accessories support, and you can't shoot them anywhere except your own garden.

I'd get an airsoft pistol instead. All the fun of realistic replicas, except cheaper, often more reliable, with much better spares and magazine availability, dirt cheap ammo, and they won't break windows or smash your backstop to pieces.
    Good deals with these members

You can’t go wrong with either the CP88 or the M92FS. Both are solid

Each of the Umarex Replicas using the eight-count rotary magazine uses the exact same valve (CP88, Beretta, Colt 1911, etc). They all are relatively "miserly" with CO2.

Nemises

Have you considered the Webley Nemisis pistol,modern looking and an excellent trigger also cheap cost wise!
    Don.

Webley

How about a Webley mk vi. Looks and feels like the real thing. Available in different barrel lengths and finishes.

There is no easy answer. I have inadvertently become a collector. I have an HW40, a Dan Wesson pellet, an Umarex Berretta 92fs pellet and a Remington 1911 BB. The latter is the least accurate because it has blowback and is BB but it also the one I take out of it's case the most often. The HW40 is by far the most accurate but is not really a replica. The Dan Wesson and Beretta are about the same accuracy wise but the Berretta is the least fun to shoot of them all. So much so that I am considering selling it and starting a more realistic replica collection. My issue with the Berretta is that if you tilt the gun ever so slightly before closing the slide the magazine drops out and the pellets end up all over the floor. It's as much me as the gun but it still annoys me.

Al

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Just to add a different slant- a few weeks back I bought a Walther PPQ pellet bowback.

The reviews I read where very good and when I saw one come up for sale S/H I jumped on it.

I have to say it's excellent. Weighty, well made (by Walther for Umarex) and looks very good indeed. But get this- compared to my other CO2 pistols (apart from my Alfa Project 10m pistol) it's very accurate- more so than all of my other co2 pistols, pellet or BB including non-blowback. The blowback is crisp and the pistol barks nicely. I get around 60 shots out of one capsule easily.
    Highly recommended.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk