While busying with cars & guns today a mate dropped back a TG serial Meteor S Mk 3 (regular Mk 4 if you like) I'd let him play with pre Covid plus a couple of years
This was an old gun that I failed to sell cheap on here a fair while ago so I had decided at the time to experiment before deciding what to finally do with it and then loaned to him as he volunteered to see why it wasn't latching up while visiting one day looking for something to do.

What I had done just before that was have the barrel shortened, crowned and threaded 1/2" UNF to fit a Parker silencer, for the sheer hell of it to be honest.

Anyway he's brought it back now declaring a new trigger is needed and the question and reason for the post, is he said the silencer has no baffles in it.
I have unscrewed the end and laid out what was inside, so what have I got missing if you check the picture supplied?

The gun isn't really too bad as it happens and I think I still have it's original barrel, it might need a trigger although I'm not so sure so will look into it myself sometime (I have three projects where latching is a concern)!!
If I fix the latching up it'd probably be a good gun.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SMvcocb

Steve