Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi I’m from Bury, just been toying with getting back into the sport, must be 12 years since I last had a rifle,
    It was a rapid 177 mk2 left handed which I bought from this forum, bet it’s still knocking about, just looking at the new bullpups they have certainly moved on, I remember I had a skan bull pup when they first came out it was terrible, one of the best springers I had was a park rh93 I think it as called with like a bike chain underneath, been out of it so long, what bullpup would you recommend, I know that’s a broad question.

Cheers Kev.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Welcome kev, some cold hard honesty is required here. All modern bullpups are ugly as, they are the real pigs of the airgun world. Stick to classic springers and you will have many friends who will readily buy you a beer. Buy a bullpup and you may as well walk into your local after a skip diving expedition.

Seriously enjoy your shooting, whatever form it takes and enjoy the forum.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thanks Dave, must be an age thing quite like ugly, I'm just lazy, hard work breaking a barrel, did like a fenman I once had and a tx200, only one thing don't think there are many dive shops near me anymore for refills, when I was a kid I did have a webley vulcun loved that gun.