Thread: Walther CG90 value.

Walther CG90 value.

I have a Walther CG90 in good condition and perfect working order. It has 2 CO2 cylinders which hold gas perfectly, original diopter sights and the Walther cylinder removal tool and user instruction booklet.
    Any advice as to value would be appreciated. I would also be interested in a swap for a FWB 300s.

JMHO : pictures help a lot when requesting valuations as an individuals describing the condition (and "gwo") is very much their own interpretation. IMHO I'd guess at between a spares value around the £100 mark rising to maybe £400 for a demonstrably pristine condition item with lots of life left in it. If others say otherwise but don't back their opinion up with decent cash offers I have no problem with that, but speaking for myself, I'd rather spend a fortune than sit on it as my bum being taller than my wallet is not a good sign as regards my welfare situation.

Vic Thompson.
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 01-09-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Hi Vic
    Thankyou for your advice, much appreciated.
    I will organize a few pictures of the rifle.

I have a cg90, superbly made gun, last one I saw for sale was priced at 550, I think a good one is worth that, mine has all the tools, original sights and weights, along with tools and sight inserts, mine is a lefty so not many about and I'm lucky to find one, Worth more than a 300 by a long way IMO, thing I'd consider is, try and buy a 300fwb, won't take you long to see adverts, now look for a cg90, it's like hens teeth
    Last edited by Dansofield; 02-09-2021 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks for that

Think they go on egun for about 350 in euros. Thats what I bought mine for as well in the Netherlands, an ex gunclub gun ivgc and complete.
    But maybe the UK market changed after Brexit
    ATB,
    yana