Thread: Collectors' Section, here, sometimes more popular than the general section

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    As I logged on a few minutes ago, I noticed there were 176 viewers on the general section but 179 viewers in the collectors' section. I have noticed this before, recently. It appears that the popularity of this section of the site is rising even although the general section usually exceeds this section in numbers of viewers.

Rgds
    A
    I noticed this too recently, Andrew.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I noticed this too recently, Andrew.
    Me too. General usually goes a bit quiet in the holiday season - but it has been very quiet the last couple of weeks.

Maybe all it will take is someone starting a HW100 v RTen v Daystate thread, or a “20 calibre is best” one…?

And, against all of the other options on the net, this is almost certainly the best place to discuss older airguns.

The vintage area is the best in the world, seriously, nothing close to it. So you are attracting a world viewing. The modern stuff I could get on many forums. Many here in the States. So I think those areas lack as much interest outside UK?