Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kempton Photos - 5 Sept 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hi Steve,

If it's the one with the yellow and blue box, that was on Tim Dyson's stall.

Kind regards,

John
    Thanks John

Steve

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    It sure was a good event, and everyone appeared to be in a holiday mood due to the good weather that Binners had ordered.
    I was extremely happy to come away with a number of bargains from Peters charity stall, and was pleased to note that Peter had held back all those specially donated pieces for us punters, rather than them being available to the traders before the gates opened - highly commendable, thanks Pete.
    It's always great to see faces from the BBS too, especially as this was the only Kempton Park event event I've managed to to visit this year.
    Hopefully Binners will be able to continue this great tradition next year.
    All the best to everyone, Clogger

Quote Originally Posted by Buck25 View Post
    Nice to see all the air guns. Of course the long barreled Haenel Mod 28 was of the most interest. Wondered if this Haenel was for sale or just on display. As Danny stated, this would be the sixth documented example of this variant of the Model 28. Sure would be nice if the owner could provide us with the serial number. Again my thanks for the pictures and posting them so promptly.
    The 6" barrel Haenel Mod.28 that I took to Kempton for John to photograph is one of the existing ones already known about and appears in Danny's Vintage Airgun Gallery.
    It's serial number is 10086 and I have owed it since 2001 bought at Bisley classic arms fair,so I think total number of known examples is still five.
    ATB,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Snodgrass View Post
    The 6" barrel Haenel Mod.28 that I took to Kempton for John to photograph is one of the existing ones already known about and appears in Danny's Vintage Airgun Gallery.
    It's serial number is 10086 and I have owed it since 2001 bought at Bisley classic arms fair,so I think total number of known examples is still five.
    ATB,
    Chris
    What a fabulous thing. I wish I had seen it in the flesh.

Good to know such rarities exist.

Lakey

Glad the weather was kinder this time and everybody enjoyed the outdoor experience without having to have the umbrella ready just in case.

Update

The final amount is now £3000 following a text message from one of our Gentlemen in this section. Thank you.

If whoever purchased the boxed Osprey at Binners' auction would like to contact me, I have an original instruction manual.