Thread: Singlepoint sights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow, that is a surprise. Thanks for the info guys, was thinking I would have to list them on Facebook market at a fiver each.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Bu**er... I had one on an air rifle for a while back in the 70s... didn't get on with it and gave it away.!!!

If you list them on fleabay and sell them to a buyer in America, the home guard, customs to you and I snap the dome off them to make sure there's nothing hidden inside the unit.
    ,AA , Magtech , Arnie, Sako, Ruger . plus the others .

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll View Post
    Bu**er... I had one on an air rifle for a while back in the 70s... didn't get on with it and gave it away.!!!
    Had one on a semi auto rim fire back in the day. The dot seemed to be about the size of a football at 50m, didn’t think it was good for anything so it went in the bin. What a mistake to make

Until Hakko brought out their red dots they were the only viable option, they saw a fair bit of military use both official and unofficial. I’ve got one with a green dot. Hens teeth
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

edbear2 Guest
    I sold a generic 1970's Jap cheap scope on the bayofdreams a few years ago (ASI ?).......anyway, I thought it may make 10-15 quid, but it went for over £80 I recall......I have never seen a single Star Wars film so had no idea someone out there wanted it badly to go on a toy gun

Get them gone......sell them as "Blaster Sights" or whatever.

Just looked and one sold recently on the 25th August for £180, it was listed as a Star Wars Single Point to give you an idea

ATB, ED

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I'd have said boxed as these are £250 each...

Love to have a decent scan of that brochure before you move it on if at all possible?

Good luck, probably a nice rifle there