Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Diana 48/52 history

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    BOLTON
    Posts
    604
    A couple of 52's from my collection they are great springers.

    https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/zYfXq1xt2OPG

    Dave.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,956
    Quote Originally Posted by DM80 View Post
    A couple of 52's from my collection they are great springers.

    https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/zYfXq1xt2OPG

    Dave.
    Thanks.

    Stock on the top one is very interesting. Any details/history?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Thanks.

    Stock on the top one is very interesting. Any details/history?
    Stock of the top one looks quite similar in shape to mine - doesn't seem to have the Wiking butt pad though. Does that gun carry a date Dave?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,956
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thed...list-t357.html

    Just adding this useful link to the old Dianawerk Collective forum, which used to be both good and lively, but now seems moribund. Quite useful info.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    1,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thed...list-t357.html

    Just adding this useful link to the old Dianawerk Collective forum, which used to be both good and lively, but now seems moribund. Quite useful info.
    Good link. My understanding is that some of the knowledgeable and prolific members of that forum have sadly passed away, sadly. Some very good input on that thread. I wish I had been able to participate in it at it's height.

    I've always wondered if Germany had a airgun forum bursting with Diana fanatics.
    Last edited by Drew451; Today at 11:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •